Executive Assistant to CEO - 12 MTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant to CEO - 12 MTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT|
|Start Date:||9 December 2019|
|Contact Name:||Anastasia Kelly|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2019 12:09|
About the employer
Our client is a leader in the security industry with a proud commitment to leadership, innovation and customer service. With a strong reputation for quality and a positive workplace culture, this company is a highly desirable employer.
About the position
We’re seeking a high performing, experienced executive assistant to the CEO. Based in the Essendon area, this position offers plenty of scope to provide senior-level executive support. The CEO is a dynamic company leader seeking a driven, organised EA. You will be responsible for ensuring each day is productive, energised and smoothly managed to ensure optimum performance.
The role is being offered as a 12-month Fixed Term Contract commencing 13 January 2020. If successful you will be required to be available for a handover from 9 December 2019 to 20 December 2019 inclusive (this period will be paid).
- acting as first point of contact for enquiries on behalf of the CEO
- producing correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- managing the CEO’s diary, gatekeeping numerous daily requests to maximise productivity
- preparing agendas, attending meetings, taking notes and preparing minutes
- writing, preparing and formatting reports and presentations
- managing events as required
- managing travel arrangements
- adhering to company values and policies at all times
- managing any additional ad-hoc duties as requested by, the CEO
- managing the office coordinator position
Qualities you’ll need to succeed:
- a confident, adaptable and resilient approach
- ability to handle a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Intelligence and commerically savvy
- you have experience dealing with senior management and company executives
- you have strong IT, calendar management and organisational skills
- you possess qualities such as sound judgement, finely tuned instincts and outstanding interpersonal skills
- you’re productive, deadline-driven and efficient, with great attention to detail
- strong decision-making skills
- a self-starter with initiative and the drive to get things done
- experience in managing additional support staff
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience:
- experience in a similar role supporting C-suite is a MUST (minimum 6 years)
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- experience managing domestic and international travel
- ability to maintain confidentiality
- highly proficient with Microsoft Office in particular Powerpoint
- the right to work in Australia as an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- a qualification in business administration will be highly regarded
What you will receive:
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract with all permanent employment benefits including 4 weeks annual leave and sick leave entitlements
- Dynamic CEO
- being part of a fun, inclusive, diverse and positive company culture
- Essendon location – drive to work!
- Parking included!
- Outstanding salary !!
**12 MONTH FIXED-TERM CONTRACT ROLE COMMENCING 13 JANUARY 2020**
**MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR A HANDOVER PERIOD FROM 9 DECEMBER 2019 TO 20 DECEMBER 2019 INCLUSIVE – THIS PERIOD WILL BE PAID**