Executive Assistant to CEO
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant to CEO|
|Salary:||TO $130K Package|
|Contact Name:||Anastasia Kelly|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 07:27|
About the employer
The company is a dynamic, fast-growing and rapidly diversifying market leader currently on a trajectory of impressive growth via acquisition and organic increasing of market share. Its diverse portfolio of operations now spans a number of industries and sectors, and plans are afoot for further growth and expansion.
With a dedication to hard work, fast-paced innovation and strong company values, the company rewards the high-performers who are willing to roll up their sleeves and work hard. The culture is positive, dynamic and strong, with a commitment to wellbeing alongside hard work that engenders strong loyalty from employees, with average tenancy being far longer than standard.
About the position
This is an unrivalled opportunity for a highly strategic, top-level EA with considerable commercial acumen and the ability to act as a senior leader in the organisation. The EA to the CEO will support the delivery of both the CEO’s KPIs and the broader organisational goals, as well as act as a leader and mentor to the ever-growing suite of executive assistants reporting to the company directors.
The executive assistant will need to be supremely trustworthy, as this position will be privy to the inner machinations and decision-making of a multi-million-dollar business. Confidentiality, stakeholder management, commercial savvy and a can-do approach are essential qualities in the role.
The CEO is a fast-paced operator who needs someone acting as the ears and eyes on the ground, supporting day-to-day executive operations and maintaining relationships with important external and internal stakeholders.
Confidence in liaising with senior executives and industry leaders is vital for the success in the role, as the CEO will be relying on the EA to act on their behalf as a senior decision partner in the business. The CEO is seeking to build a strong, reliable relationship with the executive assistant and is looking for a long-term partner who shares the company vision and relishes in the fast-paced nature of the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for a top-level EA to join a growing company ready to handsomely reward those who make a valued contribution.
- providing a strategic sounding board for propelling the company vision forward, making decisions and achieving ambitious organisational goals
- supporting the operations of the company on a day-to-day and long-term basis, using strong organisational and project management skills
- maintaining privacy and confidentiality at all times, acting as a discrete and trusted partner of the CEO
- day-to-day managing of commitments, correspondence and deliverables
- acting as gatekeeper and strongly protecting the CEOs most valuable resource — time, whilst also maintaining positive, respectful relationships with influential stakeholders
- working alongside EAs across the business to support the senior executive team
- preparing for and attending meetings, pitches, presentations and industry events
- management of travel both domestically and internationally (when permitted)
- adhering to company values and policies at all times
- managing any additional ad-hoc duties as requested
Qualities you’ll need to succeed
- ability to juggle the demands of a fast paced, exciting and dynamic workplace
- willingness to work hard and pitch in when necessary
- proactive, switched on, savvy and confident, self-starter with strong instincts and initiative
- polished and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- confidence dealing with VIP stakeholders and customers
- confidence in providing strategic support and insights at a senior executive level
- understanding of the highly important nature of confidentiality in all dealings and correspondence
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience
- strong experience as a high-level EA to a CEO or C-suite executive (Minimum 5 years+)
- experience supporting multiple C-suite executives
- highly organised, task-oriented and efficient
- able to anticipate the needs of the leadership team
- resilient, unflappable and confident
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- the right to work in Australia as an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Highly supportive executive
- Business partner role
- Outstanding company culture
- $130K plus super
PLEASE SEND THROUGH YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@ALTITUDE-EA.COM.AU IN WORD FORMAT