Executive Assistant to CEO
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant to CEO|
|Contact Name:||Anastasia Kelly|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 17:48|
Provide high level executive support to the Chief Executive Officer of well regarded and leading NFP within the education sector.
Providing administrative support for the CEO
- screening, monitoring, prioritising, actioning and following up the CEO’s emails/calls including responding to routine requests for appointments, information
- liaising with key stakeholders both internal and external
- preparing meeting papers,developing presentations and coordinating materials
- taking responsibility for the CEO’s travel, accommodation and other arrangements
- organising and filing the CEO’s papers
- responding to correspondence, emails etc under the direction of the CEO.
- assisting with the preparation, co-ordintion and circulation of Board and other meeting papers
- creating correspondence relating to appointments, committees, taskforces and working groups
- Meeting and catering bookings
- office management
- ad hoc duties as requested
Qualities you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of five years’ demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-suite and/or senior leader/s
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively within a small team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to high quality presentation of documents.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Well-developed time management and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of computer-based software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Teams/Zoom and Adobe Acrobat and good word processing skills.
- Interest in education and the NFP industry highly regarded
- Perm Role
- Supportive leader who is wonderful to work in partnership with
- Leading national NFP
- Small inclusive team
- Make the role your own
- Lovely culture
- Immediate Start offered
- Deakin location/parking included
- TO $90K plus super with salary packaging options available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's