Executive Assistant to Co-CEOs
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant to Co-CEOs|
|Salary:||TO $130K PLUS SUPER|
|Contact Name:||Anastasia Kelly|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 19:33|
About the employer
A dynamic young company, this team is disrupting the health industry with an innovative corporate health offer. Founded by two energetic CEOs, the organisation is in a period of impressive growth and has ambitious goals for more future success. With strong investment, highly strategic plans and aggressive goals to scale and grow, the company is set to enjoy a bright future. The strong, supportive company culture affords an enviable opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team and positively influence culture during the executing growth phase.
About the position
The two CEOs are seeking a truly outstanding candidate who can provide the organisational support, commercial savvy and professional experience they need. The ideal candidate will be well connected, reliable, trustworthy and highly efficient, with impressive attention to detail, and strong commercial acumen. The ability to confidently keep both CEOs on track as they pursue their company and business development KPIs will be highly regarded.
- Managing and maintaining the Co-CEO’s diary, commitments, considering scheduled priorities.
- Working in a business partner capacity with the Co-CEOs being across the business strategy, objectives, and outcomes
- Supporting the CEOs on a variety of management and strategic tasks, including planning, budgeting and reporting
- Producing accurate and timely documents, including preparation of presentations, board and executive reports, meeting briefs, minutes and action items, etc. including follow-throughs
- Conducting research on potential leads, individuals and connections worth pursuing as potential clients
- Managing schedules and coordinating sales meetings and client liaison
- Liaising with senior executives, partners, suppliers, and customers both internally and external
- Developing procedures, policies, and better efficiencies across the business
- Developing and maintaining sound working relationships with senior management, team leaders and other staff both internally and external to the company.
- Organising meetings and functions, including catering and booking of meeting rooms for both in-house and off-site events and conferences.
- Booking and coordinating travel and accommodation requirements (when permitted)
- Screening of incoming calls and emails and actioning as required.
- Providing general associated administrative support or personal errands as required.
Qualities you’ll need to succeed
- relationship-driven approach with excellent communication skills
- professional and articulate in written and verbal communication
- ability to anticipate needs and make proactive decisions
- a high level of emotional intelligence, common sense and practicality
- confidence in providing strategic support and insights
- ability to handle a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- strong IT, calendar management and organisational skills
- a self-starter with initiative and the drive to get things done
- strong understanding of sales and business development
- passion for the healthcare industry highly regarded
- excellent network of connections in the corporate world (and ability to make new contacts)
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience
- strong previous experience as a high-level EA – Minimum 7 to 10+ years
- experience working in a fast-paced and fast-growing business
- a confident, mature and enthusiastic personality
- highly organised, task-oriented and efficient
- experience managing domestic and international travel
- capable of managing a complex CEO calendar and and juggling priorities to maximise productivity
- experience working within large corporate environments and small to medium organisations
- experience liaising with stakeholders
- an enthusiasm for the healthcare industry
- ability to relax, have fun and contribute to company culture with a positive attitude
- ability to maintain confidentiality
- business administration tertiary qualification highly regarded
- the right to work in Australia as an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Opportunity to make the role your own
- True business partner role
- Collaborative CEOs
- Fast growing company
- Balmain location *potentially moving to Surry Hills
- TO $130K plus super
Please send your CV and cover letter in WORD FORMAT to; email@example.com